✿ ASSALAMMUALAIKUM & SALAM SEJAHTERA U OLSSS..!! ✿

✿ WAKTU BERDETIK ✿

FOLLOWERS

Thursday, 20 January 2011

::HOW'S YOUR SHORT TERM MEMORY?::


How is your short term memory?

Just found out no surprise though, that mine is very poor.

I've tried this test several times and can't get past level 3,
and now I'm getting cross with myself! *tih tih tih

Give it a go, it's cute and has lovely little pictures.

bound to be better than mine, I know I'm loosing it!




Click the pic below to have a go...


*credit to Lady Bee.....

0 ORANG DAH HISTERIA...!!!!!:

Post a Comment

♥♫☻ KORANG SUME AKAN KELIHATAN SANGAT "SWITTT LAAAGI GOJESSSS" SEKIRANYA BERGOSIP SECARA AYU & SOPAN. TERIMA KASIH, DAUN KELADI..HEHE ☻♫♥

# KLIK TO OLDER POSTS #

# KLIK TO OLDER POSTS #

#BLOG ARCHIVE#

There was an error in this gadget